We want you to be happy with your beads as much as we do!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, simply return the item(s) within 7 days of receipt for a refund, exchange or store credit.
(For purchases made in-store or at trade shows, please call us at (604) 683-6323 for details.)
Steps to Return An Order
Returns Guidelines & Restrictions
Ship back a completed Returns Form with the unused merchandise, within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Please note that that return postage must be paid by the purchaser and we recommend sending your return via a tracked/insured method, which can be tracked in the case of loss or theft. Kimdoly Beads is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
We offer the following options: refund to your original form of payment, store credit or an exchange. Any shipping charges that were incurred with your original order are non-refundable.
Please note, the following items cannot be returned:
- Items that have been altered or changed in any way from the original form (No cut strands will be accepted!)
- Items removed from its original packaging
- Cut chains
- Stringing supplies or wire
- Special Orders
- Purchases made in-store or at trade shows
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, we may not be able to process the refund.
- If returns result in order total is less than the free shipping minimum, then shipping charge will be deducted from return.
- We recommend shipping your return package with insurance as we cannot credit you for returned items that are damaged in transit. Note that we do not refund the cost of return shipping, insurance, or custom duties.
What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you received a product different from the one that you ordered, sorry about that! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to sort things out for you!